prep time: tbd
cook time: tbd
2/3 cup ricotta cheese
4 garlic cloves - minced
2 tablespoons lemon juice
3 cups baby spinach
1 1/2 cups diced red bell pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1. cook pasta according to package directions. drain, reserving 3/4 cup pasta water.
2. while pasta is cooking, in a separate bowl, thoroughly combine ricotta, lemon juice and rind, 1/4 teaspoon salt, pepper and crushed red pepper.
3. heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. add bell pepper and garlic, sauté for 3 minutes.
4. add pasta, spinach, ricotta mixture and pasta water to skillet. cook about 1 minute or until spinach wilts. top with extra salt, pepper and crushed red pepper if desired.
- scattered thoughts of a crafty mom