prep time: tbd
cook time: tbd
2 tablespoon meyer lemon juice
1 1/2 teaspoons dijon mustard
1/4 cup olive oil
1 teaspoon finely chopped parsley
1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh oregano
2 pounds potatoes - peeled and diced
1/2 cup creme fraiche
finely grated zest of 1 meyer lemon
2 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh oregano
2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh chives
1. in a medium bowl, whisk together lemon juice and mustard until combined. slowly add olive oil, whisking until emulsified. season to taste with salt and pepper. stir in parsley and oregano, set aside.
1. put potatoes in a medium saucepan, cover with cold water by 2 inches and add 1 tablespoon salt. bring to a boil over high heat, reduce to simmer, cover and cook until fork-tender, about 20 minutes. drain well, return potatoes to the pan and put back over low heat, stirring a few times, to dry well.
2. add creme fraiche, lemon zest, parsley, oregano and chives. season to taste with salt and pepper. gently crush with a potato masher until combined.
3. transfer potatoes to a bowl and drizzle with meyer lemon vinaigrette while still hot.
- new york times, january 2014