prep time: tbd
cook time: 43 minutes
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
2 tablespoons flour (or coconut flour)
2 tablespoons sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
2 tablespoons butter - melted
1 tablespoon canola oil
1 tablespoon water
1 cup cottage cheese
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup cream cheese - softened
1 1/2 tablespoon grated lemon rind
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon pineapple juice
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup shopped pineapple
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees. combine graham crackers, flour, sugar and ginger in a bowl. add butter, oil, and water; toss well.
2. press mixture into the bottom of an 8-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray. bake at 250 degrees for 10 minutes. cool completely on a wire rack.
1. combine cottage cheese, sugar, cream cheese, lemon rind, lemon juice, pineapple juice, vanilla and salt in a food processor and process until smooth. add eggs and process until blended.
2. spread cheese mixture over cooled crust. bake for 33 minutes or until set. cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack.
3. refrigerate for 2 hours or until thoroughly chilled. top with pineapple. cute into squares.
- my recipes