prep time: tbd
cook time: tbd
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 teaspoons dijon mustard
1/2 cup chopped mixed herbs
1/2 teaspooon chopped garlic
salt and pepper
3 slices prosciutto - cooked crispy and crumbled
1. hard-boil eggs. transfer eggs to a bowl of ice water with a slotted spoon and let cool.
2. drain the ice water. one at a time, crack the bottom, wider end of each egg against the bowl, then hold the egg under cold running water and peel.
3. slice the eggs in half lengthwise. scoop the yolks into a food processor. add all ingredients and process.
4. fill the egg-white halves with the yolk mixture using a spoon, piping bag or resealable plastic bag with a corner snipped. crumble prosciutto over the eggs.
- food network magazine, april 2011