prep time: tbd
cook time: tbd
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 teaspoon mustard
1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
1/4 teaspoon paprika
juice from 1/2 lemon
1/4 cup cream
1. hard-boil eggs. transfer eggs to a bowl of ice water with a slotted spoon and let cool.
2. drain the ice water. one at a time, crack the bottom, wider end of each egg against the bowl, then hold the egg under cold running water and peel.
3. slice the eggs in half lengthwise. scoop the yolks into bowl. add mayonnaise, mustard, worcestershire, white wine vinegar, paprika, lemon juice, a dash of hot sauce and salt and mash together.
4. beat the cream into soft peaks and add to yolk mixture.
5. dust the egg whites with paprika and fill the egg-white halves with the yolk mixture using a spoon, piping bag or resealable plastic bag with a corner snipped.
- food network magazine, april 2011