prep time: tbd
cook time: tbd
12 jumbo shrimp in the shell - deveined
2 cloves garlic
2 talks green onion
2 quartz size slices ginger
1. finely mince green onion, garlic and ginger. set aside.
2. dry shrimp with paper towel and coat with corn starch; shake off excess.
3. pan fry shrimp with olive oil until golden brown on both sides. remove from pan and set aside. discard all but 1 tablespoon oil.
4. add garlic and ginger and cook on medium until light golden brown. add shrimp back into the pan, turn off the burner and add the green onion.
5. lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss.
- savvy mode blog