prep time: tbd
cook time: 30 minutes
1 head cauliflower
1 1/2 - 2 cups shredded mozzarella
2 eggs - beaten
1 teaspoon crushed garlic
1/2 teaspoon italian herbs
1. "rice" the cauliflower by taking a fresh head, chop into small chunks and pulse through a food processor until it looks like grain. do not over-do it or it will puree. or grate the whole head with a cheese grater if a food processor is not available.
2. place "rice" in a microwavable bowl and microwave for 8 minutes (no water is added).
3. preheat oven to 400 degrees. mix all remaining ingredients together. cover a cook sheet with tin foil (to ensure it doesn't stick the tin foil may need to be sprayed with cooking oil) and spread the cauliflower mixture over it based on your thickness preference.
4. bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees. lower to 350 degrees and bake for another 20 minutes.
- diary of a modern matriarch blog