prep time: tbd
cook time: 30 minutes
2 cups bread flour
3/4 cup water
1/4 teaspoon instant yeast
3 1/4 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon olive oil + enough to oil the baking sheets and top the bread
2 tablespoons rosemary
1. combine flour, water, yeast, 1 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1 tablespoon olive oil. kneed into a ball and let rise, covered, for 30 minutes in a warm area.
2. roll and stretch dough into a rectangle to fit onto prepared pan (3 pounds for each half-size sheet pan, oiled heavily with olive oil). place in pan. proof until doubled in thickness. top with olive oil.
3. with fingertips, poke holes heavily at regular intervals. top each with rosemary and salt to taste.
4. bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
- from the works itialian cooking class ever (but the recipes are good)