prep time: tbd
cook time: tbd
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/3 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons minced yellow onion
3 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1 boneless goose breast - skinned
1 cup chopped tomato
1/2 cup chopped green onions
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1 tablespoon minced jalapeno pepper
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon salt
8 6-inch white corn tortillas
1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
1 1/2 cups finely shredded green cabbage
1. combine olive oil, soy sauce, onion, garlic, sugar, chili powder, pepper, oregano and goose in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal and marinate in refrigerator overnight, turning bag occasionally. remove goose from bag, reserving marinade.
2. combine tomato, green onions, cilantro jalapeno pepper, lemon juice and salt in a medium bowl.
3. prepare grill. place goose on grill rack coated with cooking spray, grill 10 minutes or until a thermometer registers 165 degrees, turning and basting frequently with marinade. let stand 10 minutes. cut goose diagonally across grain into thin slices. keep warm.
4. warm tortillas according to package directions. place 3 ounces of goose on each tortilla. top with 2 tablespoons tomato mixture, teaspoons cheese and 3 teaspoons cabbage.
- cooking light, october 2006