prep time: tbd
cook time: 25 minutes
4 chicken leg quarters
1/2 cup orange juice concentrate
1/2 cup maple syrup
2 tablespoons fresh rosemary - chopped
2 sweet potatoes - scrubbed and sliced into 1/2-inch thick rounds
1/2 teaspoon salt + to taste
1/2 teaspoon pepper + to taste
1. preheat grill. mix juice concentrate, maples syrup, rosemary, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
2. place chicken and potatoes on grill. sprinkle with salt and pepper
3. grill approximately 25 minutes, turning chicken and potatoes once.
4. brush chicken and potatoes with one half of orange juice mix, cook 30 seconds, then turn. brush second side and cook one minute. turn again and cook one more minute. remove from heat and serve.
- char-broil sizzle on the grill