prep time: tbd
cook time: 2 hours
4 pounds pork back ribs
1 cup soy sauce
1 cup apricot-pineapple preserves
1 cup pineapple juice
dash of wright's liquid smoke
1/2 cup pureed cooked dried apricots
1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
3/4 cup soy sauce
1. mix marinade ingredients well. place ribs in large plastic bag and cover with marinade. refrigerate 6 - 24 hours.
1. preheat grill to medium, remove ribs from marinade and discard marinade.
2. cook ribs over indirect heat for 2 hours, until meat is very tender.
1. mix together ingredients for glaze. during last 20 minutes of cooking, baste ribs on both sides with glaze.
- char-broil sizzle on the grill